Marketing Project Manager
Job Title: Marketing Project Manager
Primary Location: Vancouver, BC
Job Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Primex Investments Ltd. (Primex) is a BC-owned and operated real estate investment, development, and property management company located in Vancouver, BC. Since 1972, Primex has provided rental accommodation to almost 3,000 families and individuals in Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan. Our in-house cross-functional teams include acquisitions, development, construction, marketing, leasing and property management. With more than $500 million in assets under management, and 150+ staff province wide, Primex is a leader in the development and operation of multi-family residential rental housing in BC.
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented Marketing Project Manager to join the team at our Vancouver head office. The Marketing Project Manager will play a key role in planning, managing, and executing the marketing plans and strategies for projects, with the support of the Sales & Marketing Manager. The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for overseeing projects from ideation to execution while supervising team members to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget. If you have strong leadership and strategic planning skills, and you enjoy working in a fun-fast paced environment, we want to hear from you.
What you are great at doing:
- Working with the Sales & Marketing Manager to create strategic marketing plans for individual projects and mapping out tasks required to execute using in-depth knowledge and expertise.
- Managing multiple marketing campaigns and timelines simultaneously across multiple vertical channels.
- Managing project budgets, schedules, and deadlines, while ensuring the project team adheres to them.
- Strategically delegating tasks to the appropriate team members based on size, scope, and timeliness of each task.
- Managing project launches in collaboration with other departments including development, construction and property management.
- Providing Sales & Marketing Manager with updates and reports regarding status and potentials risks of projects.
- Engaging in, and maintaining, positive relationships with external vendors, and third-party clients as needed.
- Strategizing and optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Creating and managing corporate content calendars.
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the company, products, and third-party client base to implement effective leasing, sales, and marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing remote sales and/or leasing teams to ensure the sales strategy is being executed and teams are successfully achieving targets.
- Initiating new pricing strategies.
- Acting as a resource for other team members.
- Staying current on industry standards and trends.
What you need to be successful:
- Post-secondary education in business, management, marketing, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in real estate marketing project management, or comparable field.
- Proven experience in managing projects while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Great communication and leadership skills to motivate team members and maximize efficiency.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams and vendors.
- A passion for real estate marketing and a natural aesthetic eye.
Why choose us:
- We are a supportive team which thrives on collaboration and innovation.
- We have an exciting pipeline of projects.
- We regularly engage in fun corporate social activities and charitable events.
- We provide our team with a comprehensive extended health plan.
I understand that checks of my personal background are essential to determine my suitability for Pacific Cove Property Management Ltd. These background checks will include the following elements:
1/ A search of publicly available records (including social media, court records, news reports, etc.
2/ Professional reference checks.
In connection with this process, I consent to the background search elements described above.