Sales & Marketing Specialist
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Specialist
Primary Location: Vancouver, BC
Job Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Primex Investments Ltd. (Primex) and Pacific Cove Property Management Ltd. is a Vancouver-based and BC-owned and operated real estate investment, development, and property management company founded in 1972. We are a passionate group that work closely together across all areas from acquisitions, development, construction, marketing, leasing, and property management. We provide rental accommodation to almost 3,000 families and individuals in communities throughout British Columbia, including Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan. With more than $500 million in assets under management and 150+ staff province wide, Primex and Pacific Cove is a leader in the development and operation of multi-family residential rental housing in BC.
We are currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Specialist to join the Sales & Marketing team at our Vancouver head office. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for overseeing multiple concurrent marketing projects for our expanding residential rental portfolio. If you strive to reach the goals ahead and know how to motivate a team to drive results – this is the position for you.
What you are great at doing:
- Executing marketing campaigns and lease-up strategies using in-depth knowledge and expertise,
- May lead projects with guidance from Sales and Marketing Manager,
- Overseeing remote leasing teams to ensure standard company policies and procedures are being adhered to,
- Providing ideas, recommendations, and plans to contribute to the optimization of marketing campaigns and lease-up strategies,
- Attending and assisting with various leasing training sessions and ensuring the leasing team is intimately familiar with all systems and procedures,
- Monitoring marketing and leasing initiatives to drive teams to successfully achieve targets,
- Liaising with the interior design and construction team on rental centre, display suites, common areas, building amenities planning and installations,
- Professionally communicating with ease to clearly convey innovative ideas in collaboration with various departments,
- Solving complex problems with an innovative perspective while exercising judgement based on analysis of information that is available,
- Continuously tracking marketing/advertising/competition/social media trends in the real estate industry,
- Acts as resource for other team members,
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need to be successful:
- 3-5 years' experience in residential real estate marketing, sales, leasing and/or real estate development,
- Demonstrated team leadership, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to work with constantly changing priorities and managing multiple projects simultaneously,
- Ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities accordingly,
- Knowledge of industry best practices,
- Confidence reading interior design and/or architectural drawings/floorplans considered an asset,
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written,
- Self-motivated, energetic and keenly interested in all aspects of real estate and development marketing,
- Experience in real estate CRM or lead management systems considered an asset.
Why choose us:
- We are a supportive team which thrives on collaboration and innovation,
- We have an exciting pipeline of projects,
- We regularly engage in fun corporate social activities and charitable events,
- We provide our team with a comprehensive extended health plan.
I understand that checks of my personal background are essential to determine my suitability for Pacific Cove Property Management Ltd. These background checks will include the following elements:
1/ A search of publicly available records (including social media, court records, news reports, etc.)
2/ Professional reference checks
In connection with this process, I consent to the background search elements described above.