IT Support ERP D365 CRM and NAV
Job Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Primex Investments Ltd. (Primex) is a BC-owned and operated real estate investment, development, and property management company located in Vancouver, BC. Since 1972, Primex has provided rental accommodation to almost 3,000 families and individuals in Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan. Our in-house cross-functional teams include acquisitions, development, construction, marketing, leasing and property management. With more than $500 million in assets under management, and 150+ staff province wide, Primex is a leader in the development and operation of multi-family residential rental housing in BC.
We are currently seeking an IT Support ERP D365 CRM and NAV professional to join the team at our Vancouver head office. Reporting to the IT Manager, this role will be responsible for administering IT infrastructure, troubleshooting to resolve IT issues, and maintaining our network, programs and IT platforms. If you are a results-oriented, and analytical, IT professional with the ability to optimize the performance of our IT infrastructure – this is the position for you.
What you are great at doing:
- Managing all technology requests related to Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) in collaboration with internal team, and external technical consultants.
- Maintaining all support logs related to D365 ERP property management CRM (CRM), and D365 Business Central Accounting/NAV (NAV).
- Managing control environment for CRM and NAV, including data back-up plan, customization, testing, integration, permissions, deployment, and other security oversight.
- Customizing and configuring CRM and NAV, including code deployment.
- Modifying and maintaining plug-ins, workflows, and web services of CRM and NAV.
- Configuring and customizing Dynamics/Power Apps portals.
- Automating DevOps.
- Testing and deploying CRM and NAV.
- Surveying and auditing IT infrastructure in order to best integrate systems, including D365, CRM, BI Tool, SharePoint, and construction management IT platform.
- Providing IT support to Head Office staff.
- Customizing reports as requested by business unit leads.
- Supporting the development of all project documentation.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need to be successful:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- Microsoft (MS) MB-200 and MB-800 Certification required.
- MS PL-200 Certification is an asset.
- Experience with various IT systems, platforms and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT and systems administration.
- Proven ability to managed deadlines using exceptional organizational, and time management, skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience dealing with a range of stakeholders and managing multiple concurrent projects using excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Why choose us:
- We are a supportive team which thrives on collaboration and innovation,
- We have an exciting pipeline of projects,
- We regularly engage in fun corporate social activities and charitable events,
- We provide our team with a comprehensive extended health plan.
I understand that checks of my personal background are essential to determine my suitability for Pacific Cove Property Management Ltd. These background checks will include the following elements:
1/ A search of publicly available records (including social media, court records, news reports, etc.)
2/ Professional reference checks
In connection with this process, I consent to the background search elements described above.