Residential Leasing Coordinator
Job Title: Residential Leasing Coordinator
Primary Location: Vancouver Island – Ladysmith, BC
Job Status: Full-Time or Part-Time, Permanent
Pacific Cove Properties is a BC-owned and operated property management and real estate development company providing rental accommodation to almost 3000 families and individuals in communities throughout British Columbia, including Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan.
We are currently seeking a Residential Leasing Coordinator to join the residential leasing team at our new rental development in Ladysmith, BC. The role of the Leasing Coordinator is to provide an exceptional and memorable experience to our prospects, while assisting the Leasing Manager and Leasing Agents on all aspects of the leasing program. If you feel you have what it takes to deliver outstanding professional service, then we want to hear from you.
What you are great at doing:
- Welcoming and offering hospitality to our visitors/prospective residents and registering them in as guests.
- Helping to establish rapport with our visitors/prospective residents, gathering information about their current living situation and what they are looking for in a residential rental accommodation.
- Ensuring the rental office and display suite are immaculate and presentable at all times.
- Helping to maintain standards throughout our rental offices and display suites as they relate to professionalism, cleanliness, and organization.
- Assisting the Leasing Manager and Leasing Agents with all administrative duties, including call campaigns.
- Administrative duties including documenting all prospect interactions in appropriate database and preparing daily reports.
- Opening and closing of display suite as needed.
- Distributing Rental Centre signage with balloons in locations determined by the marketing team on a daily basis.
- Representing Pacific Cove Properties in a professional manner.
What you need to be successful:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Flexibility schedule with the availability to work evenings and weekends.
- Strong administrative skillset: confident in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook (CRM system experience a bonus).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 1 – 3 years experience working in a client service role.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and customer service skills.
- Ability to exercise tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality at all times.
- Previous real estate experience considered an asset.
I understand that checks of my personal background are essential to determine my suitability for Pacific Cove Property Management Ltd. These background checks will include the following elements:
1/ A search of publicly available records (including social media, court records, news reports, etc.)
2/ Professional reference checks
In connection with this process, I consent to the background search elements described above.