Accounts Payable Clerk
Job Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Primary Location: Vancouver, BC
Job Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Primex Investments Ltd. (Primex) is a Vancouver-based real estate investment company founded in Vancouver in 1972. With more than $500 million in assets under management and almost 150 staff province wide, Primex is a leader in the development and operation of multi-family residential rental housing in BC.
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team on a permanent basis at our Vancouver head office. Reporting to the AVP of Accounting, this role will be responsible for playing a key role in the preparation of year-end. If you enjoy working in a fun and fast-paced environment, then we welcome your application.
What you are great at doing:
- Processing large volumes of invoices in an accurate and timely manner,
- Processing expense reports,
- Recording bank deposits and reconciling bank accounts,
- Following up on account statements and discrepancies,
- Filing paid invoices and maintaining A/P records,
- Supporting the accounting department by completing various administrative tasks,
- Working closely with Property Managers,
- Identifying information requirements to contribute to the smooth operation of the company,
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need to be successful:
- 2 years experience in Accounts Payable,
- Experience in property management or development industry, an asset,
- Familiarization with PST and GST, an asset,
- Excellent communication skills and strong command of the English language,
- Financial and numeracy skills,
- Self-motivated, energetic, and a team player,
- Experience in MS Dynamics 365 or equivalent property management/development accounting software.
Why choose us:
- We are a supportive team which thrives on collaboration and innovation,
- We have an exciting pipeline of projects,
- We regularly engage in fun corporate social activities and charitable events.
I understand that checks of my personal background are essential to determine my suitability for Pacific Cove Property Management Ltd. These background checks will include the following elements:
1/ A search of publicly available records (including social media, court records, news reports, etc.)
2/ Professional reference checks
In connection with this process, I consent to the background search elements described above.