Assistant Resident Manager
Job Title: Assistant Resident Manager
Primary Location: Fraser Valley – Chilliwack, BC
Job status: Full Time - Permanent
Pacific Cove Properties is a BC-owned and operated property management company providing rental accommodation to almost 3000 families and individuals in communities throughout British Columbia, including Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan.
We are currently seeking a skilled Assistant Resident Manager to join the residential building team in Chilliwack, BC. If you feel you have what it takes to provide our future tenants with a rental experience that is second to none, you are a people person, and are committed to doing whatever it takes to deliver exceptional customer service and support to our tenants then we welcome your application.
What you are great at doing:
- Providing an exceptional tenant experience from first contact through to move-out while meeting financial targets for a residential rental building
- Assisting with ongoing leasing of the building
- Assisting with maintaining overall responsibility for tenants at the building
- Assisting with ensuring rent is collected and deposited in a timely manner; Follow up on rent payable
- Assisting with small repairs and maintenance
- Assisting in ensuring suites are properly advertised electronically
- Assisting with showing, screening, and qualifying potential tenants
- Assisting with move-ins, move-outs and everything in between
- Assisting in ensuring all paperwork and tenant management software is completed according to company policy, and in accordance with the Residential Tenancy Act in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting with any tenant issues as they arise, including eviction, arbitration, disputes etc.
What you need to be successful:
- Residential property management experience
- Small repairs and maintenance experience
- Understanding of the Residential Tenancy Act
- Strong computer skills: confident in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook (CRM experience considered an asset)
- Fluent in the English language, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Exercising tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality at all times
I understand that checks of my personal background are essential to determine my suitability for Pacific Cove Property Management Ltd. These background checks will include the following elements:
1/ A search of publicly available records (including social media, court records, news reports, etc.)
2/ Professional reference checks
In connection with this process, I consent to the background search elements described above.