Document Control Clerk
Job Title: Document Control Clerk
Primary Location: Remote, Work from Home
Job Status: Part-Time (~15 Hours/Wk), Permanent
Primex Investments Ltd. (Primex) is a Vancouver-based real estate investment company founded in Vancouver in 1972. With more than $500 million in assets under management and almost 150+ staff province-wide, Primex is a leader in the development and operation of multi-family residential rental housing in BC.
We are currently seeking a skilled Document Control Clerk to join our team. Reporting to the HR Manager, this role will be responsible for monitoring, reviewing, and scrutinizing incoming property management documentation in compliance with the Real Estate Council of British Columbia (RECBC). If you feel you are a meticulously organized individual with exceptional attention to detail and great communication skills, we would like to hear from you.
What you are great at doing:
- Monitoring incoming documents,
- Reviewing incoming documents,
- Scrutinizing incoming documents and adhering to RECBC compliance guidelines,
- Ensuring documentation integrity,
- Adhering to regulatory requirements,
- Professionally communicating when something requires review and correction, and following up to ensure timely correction,
- Electronically filing documentation in an orderly, efficient, and accurate fashion,
- Archiving documents with precision, while observing company and industry filing rules and naming conventions,
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need to be successful:
- Proven working experience in administration and/or document control,
- Knowledge of residential rental property management or leasing considered an asset,
- Knowledge of CRM or other database management software considered an asset,
- Exceptionally attentive to detail,
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication,
- Good interpersonal skills.
I understand that checks of my personal background are essential to determine my suitability for Pacific Cove Property Management Ltd. These background checks will include the following elements:
1/ A search of publicly available records (including social media, court records, news reports, etc.)
2/ Professional reference checks
In connection with this process, I consent to the background search elements described above.