Job Title: Leasing Coordinator
Primary Location: Fraser Valley – Abbotsford, BC
Job status: Lease-Up Contract/Temp
Pacific Cove Properties is a BC-owned and operated property management company providing rental accommodation to almost 3000 families and individuals in communities throughout British Columbia, including Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan.
We are currently seeking a skilled Leasing Coordinator to join our residential leasing team. If you feel you have what it takes to deliver outstanding professional service to tenants and visitors to our property in Abbotsford, then we want to hear from you. This role requires an enthusiastic individual who will be the first point of reference in the rental centre. You will greet and provide assistance, and information with a focus on creating a positive and memorable experience for all.
What you are great at doing:
- Welcoming and offering hospitality to our visitors/prospective tenants and registering them in as guests
- Helping to establish rapport with our visitors/prospective tenants and gathering information about their current living situation and what they are looking for in a rental
- Helping to maintain standards throughout our rental offices and display homes as they relate to professionalism, cleanliness, and organization
- Administrative duties including data entry and emailing daily reports
- Opening and closing of display suite as needed
- Distributing Rental Centre signage with balloons
- Representing Pacific Cove Properties in a professional manner
- Additional duties as required
What you need to be successful:
- Strong computer skills: confident in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook (CRM experience a bonus)
- Fluent in the English language, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management.
- Excellent communication and strong sales skills.
- Strong follow-up times.
- Exercising tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality at all times.