Job Title: Live-In Resident Manager
Primary Location: Multiple Locations, BC
Job Status: Full Time, Permanent
Pacific Cove Properties is a BC-owned and operated property management and real estate development company providing rental accommodation to almost 3000 families and individuals in communities throughout British Columbia, including Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan.
We are currently seeking a skilled Live-In Resident Manager to join our residential building team in British Columbia. If you feel you have what it takes to provide our tenants with a rental experience that is second to none, you are a people person, and are committed to doing whatever it takes to deliver exceptional customer service and support to our tenants then we welcome your application.
What you are great at doing:
- Providing an exceptional tenant experience from first contact through to move-out while meeting financial targets for a residential rental building.
- Ongoing leasing of the building.
- Maintaining overall responsibility for staff and tenants at the building.
- Ensuring rent is collected and deposited in a timely manner; Following up on rent payable.
- Ensuring suites are properly advertised, electronically and in print.
- Showing, screening, and qualifying potential tenants.
- Managing move-ins, move-outs and everything in between.
- Ensuring all paperwork and tenant management software is completed according to company, and in accordance with the Residential Tenancy Act in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing any tenant issues as they arise, including eviction, arbitration, disputes etc.
- Overseeing maintenance, cleaning, and relief staff.
What you need to be successful:
- Two (2) years of residential property management experience
- Solid understanding of the Residential Tenancy Act
- Strong computer skills: confident in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook (CRM experience considered an asset)
- Fluent in the English language, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Exercising tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality at all times
I understand that checks of my personal background are essential to determine my suitability for Pacific Cove Property Management Ltd. These background checks will include the following elements:
1/ A search of publicly available records (including social media, court records, news reports, etc.)
2/ Professional reference checks
In connection with this process, I consent to the background search elements described above.