Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Primary Location: Vancouver, BC
Job Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Primex Investments Ltd. (Primex) and Pacific Cove Property Management Ltd. is a Vancouver-based and BC-owned and operated real estate investment, development, and property management company founded in 1972. We are a passionate group that work closely together across all areas from acquisitions, development, construction, marketing, leasing, and property management. We provide rental accommodation to almost 3,000 families and individuals in communities throughout British Columbia, including Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan. With more than $500 million in assets under management and 150+ staff province wide, Primex and Pacific Cove is a leader in the development and operation of multi-family residential rental housing in BC.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join the Sales & Marketing team at our Vancouver head office. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, and/or Marketing Specialist, and acting as a key liaison between the marketing and property management team, this role will be responsible for overseeing the marketing and advertising of the existing portfolio, and improving the Pacific Cove Properties experience. If you enjoy working in a fun and fast-paced environment, have a passion for marketing and thrive on improving processes, then we welcome your application.
What you are great at doing:
- Assisting with general marketing administration and the implementation of marketing strategies through managing website content, rental advertising websites, signage, and email campaigns,
- Improving and promoting the Pacific Cove Properties experience and ensuring branding standards are met throughout our portfolio,
- Building community atmosphere and coordinating building events and programs,
- Assisting in the development of communication and workflow strategies to improve resident communication,
- Assisting the Marketing Specialist and Property Manager with the coordination of move-in days during lease-up phase; including planning, staffing, scheduling,
- Providing weekly building performance and activity reports, and giving recommendations for improvement,
- Reviewing and responding to online feedback and reviews,
- Developing satisfaction surveys, analyzing results, and recommending improvements,
- Researching and summarizing market trends and studying competitor market behavior and strategies,
- Assisting Leasing team with appointment scheduling, building launches, and events as requested,
- Maintaining and updating all spreadsheets, CRM, and data as requested,
- Troubleshooting and solving any issues as they arise using standard company procedures,
- Clearly communicating with careful consideration of guidelines and policies, with all stakeholders, in order to convey innovative ideas as well as build trust and cultivate relationships,
- Prioritizing tasks and responsibilities accordingly,
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need to be successful:
- 1-3 years' experience in residential real estate marketing and/or property management. Experience in real estate residential leasing or property development considered an asset,
- An outside of the box thinker, with a knack for creating processes and templates,
- Experience in creating email campaigns and copywriting skills, graphic design considered an asset,
- Self motivated and ability to work with constantly changing priorities and on multiple projects simultaneously,
- Demonstrated customer service and problem-solving skills,
- Previous experience in homeowner or new tenant customer service is preferred,
- Knowledge in real estate CRM and/or graphic design systems considered an asset,
- A valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, and a willingness to travel to building sites.
Why choose us:
- We are a supportive team which thrives on collaboration and innovation,
- We have an exciting pipeline of projects,
- We regularly engage in fun corporate social activities and charitable events,
- We provide our team with a comprehensive extended health plan.
I understand that checks of my personal background are essential to determine my suitability for Pacific Cove Property Management Ltd. These background checks will include the following elements:
1/ A search of publicly available records (including social media, court records, news reports, etc.)
2/ Professional reference checks
In connection with this process, I consent to the background search elements described above.