We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Receptionist to join our head office support team. This role provides a professional and welcoming first impression for all visitors and staff. If you feel you have what it takes to provide our team with exceptional support that is second to none, you are a people person, and are committed doing whatever it takes to deliver excellent customer service then we welcome your application.
What you are great at doing:
- Greeting visitors in a kind and professional manner
- Determining visitor needs
- Answering and addressing incoming phone calls in a timely and polite manner
- Dealing with customer queries and providing accurate information as required
- Forward calls and taking/delivering messages accurately and completely
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Preparing outgoing mail for pick-up or courier
- Monitoring/logging visitors, keeping the office secure of unauthorized visitors
- Scheduling and booking meeting rooms, informing participants
- Sourcing and organizing catering for meetings and company events
- Faxing, scanning, photocopying and collate documents as requested
- Filing documents accurately and according to business filing standards
- Maintaining equipment and reporting any malfunctions in addition to monitoring, controlling and ordering office supplies
- Preparing correspondence and documents, maintaining spreadsheets and updating databases
- Scheduling and following up on appointments
- Preparing expense reports as needed
What you need to be successful:
- Secondary School Graduate
- Skillful in MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, and Adobe products
- Proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- 1-2-year(s) reception or customer service experience.
- Fluent in the English language, both written and verbal