Job Title: Relief Manager
Primary Location: Chilliwack, BC
Job Status: 32 Consecutive Hours + Stat Holidays, Permanent
Pacific Cove Properties is a BC-owned and operated property management and development company providing rental accommodations to almost 3000 families and individuals in communities throughout British Columbia, including Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan.
We are currently seeking a Relief Manager to join our residential building management team and provide regularly scheduled relief for the Resident Manager at our building in British Columbia. If you feel you have what it takes to provide our residents with a rental experience that is second to none, you are a people person, and are committed to doing whatever it takes to deliver exceptional customer service and support to our residents then we welcome your application.
What you are great at doing:
- Providing 32 consecutive hours every week + stat holidays of relief support to the Resident Manager.
- Dealing with minor emergencies while acting as the Relief.
- Building positive resident relations and communications.
-Showing suites as requested by the Resident Manager and/or Property Manager.
- Adhering to a 30-minute response time policy for inquiries from residents, prospective residents and management.
- Light cleaning (shoveling and salting as required in the winter) as requested by the Resident Manager and/or Property Manager.
- Ensuring excellent coordination for scheduled move-in and move-out’s when there is turnover,
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.
What you need to be successful:
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong follow-up times.
- Exercising tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and ability to think proactively.
- Positive and friendly attitude with staff and residents.
I understand that checks of my personal background are essential to determine my suitability for Pacific Cove Property Management Ltd. These background checks will include the following elements:
1/ A search of publicly available records (including social media, court records, news reports, etc.)
2/ Professional reference checks
In connection with this process, I consent to the background search elements described above.