Job Title: Relief Manager
Primary Location: Vancouver Island, Victoria BC
Job status: 36 Consecutive Hours + Stat Holidays
Pacific Cove Properties is a BC-owned and operated property management company providing rental accommodation to nearly 3000 individuals and families in communities throughout British Columbia, including Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan.
We are currently seeking Relief Manager to join our residential building management team. If you feel you have what it takes to provide our future tenants with a rental experience that is second to none, you are a people person, and are committed to doing whatever it takes to deliver exceptional customer service and support to our future tenants then we welcome your application.
What you are great at doing:
- Building positive tenant relations and communications
- Providing 32 consecutive hours every week + stat holidays of relief support to the Resident Manager
- Responding to the tenants' inquiries, show suites, etc.
- Dealing with minor emergencies while acting as the relief manager
- Light cleaning (and salting in the winter) as required
- Ensuring excellent coordination for scheduled move in and move out's when there is tenant turnover.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.
What you need to be successful:
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong follow-up times
- Exercising tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality at all times
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and ability to think proactively
- Positive and friendly attitude with staff and tenants.