Residential Leasing Agent
Job Title: Residential Leasing Agent
Primary Location: Colwood, BC
Job status: Lease-Up, Hourly
Pacific Cove Properties is a BC-owned and operated property management and real estate development company providing rental accommodation to almost 3000 families and individuals in communities throughout British Columbia, including Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan.
We are currently seeking an experienced Residential Leasing Agent to join the leasing team of a residential rental development in British Columbia. The role of the Leasing Agent is to execute the leasing process while assisting the Leasing Manager in all aspects of the project and office as it relates to the leasing program. If you are a people person, and are committed to doing whatever it takes to deliver an exceptional experience to our future residents then we would like to hear from you.
What you are great at doing:
- Executing all leasing program related duties including call campaigns, prospect tours, preparing reports, tenancy agreement execution and management
- Emphasizing the location, building suite features and benefits, and quoting rental prices.
- Promoting current marketing initiatives and incentives to prospective residents.
- Documenting all prospect interactions in appropriate database or software.
- Proactively qualifying residents while matching them with suites that accurately meet their needs.
- Ensuring a strong resident experience from initial contact, screening processes, to move-in day.
- Proactively ensuring leasing targets are met, while filling the building with desirable residents.
- Ensuring website and current ads are up to date, and reporting any discrepancies to the leasing manager.
- Answering and quickly responding to all incoming rental inquiries, while adhering to a 30-min response time policy.
- Contacting and following up with prospects and applicants throughout the leasing process.
- Taking applications and ensuring all information is complete, and in an organized fashion.
- Adhering to internal applicant screening policies.
- Adhering to the Residential Tenancy Act.
What you need to be successful:
- Flexible schedule with the availability to work evenings and weekends.
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant sales or leasing experience.
- Enjoy working in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills: confident in MS Office (CRM experience considered an asset).
- Fluent in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Ability to exercise tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality at all times.
- Bonus: Solid understanding of the Residential Tenancy Act.
I understand that checks of my personal background are essential to determine my suitability for Pacific Cove Property Management Ltd. These background checks will include the following elements:
1/ A search of publicly available records (including social media, court records, news reports, etc.)
2/ Professional reference checks
In connection with this process, I consent to the background search elements described above.