Residential Leasing Coordinator
Job Title: Residential Leasing Coordinator
Primary Location: Colwood, BC
Job status: Lease-Up, Hourly
Pacific Cove Properties is a BC-owned and operated property management and development company providing rental accommodation to almost 3000 families and individuals in communities throughout British Columbia, including Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan.
We are currently seeking a Residential Leasing Coordinator to join the residential lease-up team of our new build development in British Columbia. If you feel you have what it takes to deliver outstanding professional service to the residents and visitors of our property, then we want to hear from you. This role requires an enthusiastic individual who will be the first point of reference in the building lobby. You will greet and provide assistance, and information with a focus on creating a positive and memorable experience for all.
What you are great at doing:
- Welcoming and offering hospitality to our visitors/prospective residents and registering them in as guests.
- Helping to establish rapport with our visitors/prospective residents, gathering information about their current living situation and what they are looking for in a residential rental accommodation.
- Helping to maintain standards throughout our rental offices and display suites as they relate to professionalism, cleanliness, and organization.
- Administrative duties including data entry and emailing daily reports.
- Documenting all prospective tenant interactions in appropriate database or software.
- Opening and closing of display suite, as needed.
- Distributing Rental Centre signage with balloons.
- Representing Pacific Cove Properties in a professional manner.
What you need to be successful:
- Strong computer skills: confident in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook (CRM experience a bonus).
- Fluent in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong follow-up times.
- Exercising tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality at all times.
I understand that checks of my personal background are essential to determine my suitability for Pacific Cove Property Management Ltd. These background checks will include the following elements:
1/ A search of publicly available records (including social media, court records, news reports, etc.)
2/ Professional reference checks
In connection with this process, I consent to the background search elements described above.