Residential Leasing Manager
Job Title: Residential Leasing Manager
Primary Location: Colwood, BC
Job status: Full-Time or Part-Time, Permanent
Pacific Cove Properties is a BC-owned and operated property management and real estate development company providing rental accommodation to almost 3000 families and individuals in communities throughout British Columbia, including Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan.
We are currently seeking an experienced Residential Leasing Manager to oversee the leasing team for our rental development in British Columbia. The role of the Leasing Manager is to oversee all aspects of the rental center and the development project as it relates to leasing.
What you are great at doing:
- Overseeing all lease-up requirements of newly constructed residential building(s).
- Overseeing all lease agreements executed by the leasing team.
- Preparing monthly, weekly, and daily reports for management.
- Managing leasing staff, and assisting with hiring and training as required.
- Motivating and driving leasing team to achieve monthly leasing targets, while filling the building(s) with desirable tenants.
- Executing the leasing strategy as directed by the marketing department, while ensuring the leasing team follows the required steps to execute the strategy.
- Attending and assisting with the development and preparation of various leasing team training session(s) for the project, while ensuring the team is familiar with all information covered in the session(s).
- Providing feedback and making marketing requests as needed to ensure the leasing team has the tools required to reach lease-up targets.
- Assisting marketing department with project and office setup for lease-up buildings.
- Assisting marketing department with signage, advertising initiatives, email campaigns, and social media.
- Collaborating with marketing team to ensure all leasing tools, including the website, are accurate and up to date.
- Assisting marketing department with schedule creation and staffing requirements.
- Adhering to the Residential Tenancy Act.
- Adhering to a 30-min response time policy for inquiries from prospective tenants and management.
What you need to be succcessful:
- Flexible schedule with the availability to work evenings and weekends.
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant residential leasing or sales experience.
- Previous experience in residential property management, considered an asset.
- Previous experience managing a successful team environment.
- Post-secondary education in a related field.
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment.
- Enjoy working in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills: confident in MS Office (CRM experience considered an asset).
- Fluent in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Exercising tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality at all times.
- Bonus: Solid understanding of the Residential Tenancy Act.
I understand that checks of my personal background are essential to determine my suitability for Pacific Cove Property Management Ltd. These background checks will include the following elements:
1/ A search of publicly available records (including social media, court records, news reports, etc.)
2/ Professional reference checks
In connection with this process, I consent to the background search elements described above.