Sales and Marketing Specialist
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Specialist
Primary Location: Vancouver, BC
Job Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Primex Investments Ltd. (Primex) is a BC-owned and operated real estate investment, development, and property management company located in Vancouver, BC. Since 1972, Primex has provided rental accommodation to almost 3,000 families and individuals in Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan. Our in-house cross-functional teams include acquisitions, development, construction, marketing, leasing and property management. With more than $500 million in assets under management, and 150+ staff province wide, Primex is a leader in the development and operation of multi-family residential rental housing in BC.
We are currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Specialist to join the Sales & Marketing team at our Vancouver head office. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for multiple concurrent marketing projects for our expanding residential rental portfolio. If you strive to reach the goals ahead and know how to motivate a team to drive results – this is the position for you.
What you are great at doing:
- Executing marketing campaigns and lease-up strategies using in-depth knowledge and expertise.
- Providing ideas, recommendations, and plans to contribute to the optimization of on-going marketing campaigns and lease-up strategies.
- Defining key USPs and target audiences for each project.
- Working with Marketing Project Manager to create, execute, and monitor strong media campaigns that reflect the target audience. Communicating all feedback to creative team.
- Administrating and setting up projects.
- Working intimately in Spark to manage and organize the database while creating, optimizing, and sending email blasts.
- Coordinating and maintaining relationships with creative agency.
- Assisting in creating/preparing creative briefs.
- Maintaining, monitoring, and updating invoices to marketing budgets.
- Preparing meeting agendas and distributing minutes.
- Tracking marketing/advertising/competition/social media trends in the real estate industry.
- Solving problems independently with an innovative perspective while exercising judgement based on analysis of information that is available.
- Communicating professionally with ease to clearly convey innovative ideas in collaboration with various departments.
- Running with tempo leasing program and leasing team communications post occupancy.
What you need to be successful:
- 3-5 years’ experience in residential real estate marketing, sales, leasing and/or development within British Columbia.
- Well-versed in Asana, Spark, and CRM, or other related CRM software.
- Digital advertising and email marketing pro.
- Proactive to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities, and work with constantly changing requirements of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and benchmarks.
- Confidence reading interior design and/or architectural drawings/floorplans.
- Communicating clearly, both in writing and verbally, in order to convey innovative ideas.
- Successfully build trust and cultivate relationships with clients, co-workers, customers, and suppliers.
- Great coordination, time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with great follow-through, versatile, and flexible.
- Self-motivated, energetic and keenly interested in all aspects of real estate, development and marketing.
Why choose us:
- We are a supportive team which thrives on collaboration and innovation.
- We have an exciting pipeline of projects.
- We regularly engage in fun corporate social activities and charitable events.
- We provide our team with a comprehensive extended health plan.
I understand that checks of my personal background are essential to determine my suitability for Pacific Cove Property Management Ltd. These background checks will include the following elements:
1/ A search of publicly available records (including social media, court records, news reports, etc.)
2/ Professional reference checks
In connection with this process, I consent to the background search elements described above.